By using the services offered by https://https://ijump.es/, you fully and unreservedly accept this cookie usage policy.
IJUMP GRAN CANARIA, S.L.U. may collect information through files such as cookies or log files regarding user navigation on https://https://ijump.es/. These devices are associated exclusively with a single user and their own access device.
- What is a Cookie? Cookies are files that contain small amounts of information downloaded to the user’s device when visiting a website.
“Cookies” are a tool used by web servers to store and retrieve information about their users. They are simply a text file that some servers ask the browser to write to the hard drive, containing information about activities performed on the website. They have an expiration date, which can range from the duration of the session to a specified future date, after which they become inoperative.
Cookies are essential for the functioning of the Internet; they cannot damage the user’s equipment/device and, if enabled in the browser’s settings, they help us identify and resolve any operating errors on https://https://ijump.es/.
- Types of Cookies. Cookies are classified into several types based on who uses them, their purpose, and the duration of their activation.
- a) Based on the owner, they are classified as:
- First-party cookies: Those sent to your computer or device from our website.
- Third-party cookies: Those sent to your computer or device from a domain or website that is not managed by us but by another entity that processes data obtained through cookies.
- b) Based on their purpose, they are classified as:
- Functional cookies: These allow users to navigate through a website and use the various options or services available.
- Personalization cookies: These allow users to access the service with predefined general characteristics based on certain criteria on the user’s terminal, such as language, type of browser used to access the service, regional configuration from which the service is accessed, etc.
- Analytics cookies: These, whether processed by us or third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and perform statistical analysis of the users’ use of our website. We analyze navigation on our website to improve the range of products or services we offer.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These store information about users’ behavior obtained through continuous observation of their browsing habits, enabling the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on that profile.
- c) Based on their duration, they are classified as:
- Session cookies: Designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a website. They disappear when the user’s session ends.
- Persistent cookies: Those in which data remains stored on the device and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the cookie’s owner, ranging from a few minutes to several years.
- To personalize the user’s navigation, recognize their language, and balance the load of the website.
- To make improvements to the website and determine which content or design is most relevant to the user.
IJUMP GRAN CANARIA, S.L.U. cannot read cookies implemented on the user’s hard drive from servers other than its own.
The following table provides information on the cookies used on http://https://ijump.es/, their purpose, whether they are first-party or third-party cookies, and their duration.
Cookie Type Purpose Owner/Third Party Duration
- Use of Google Analytics Analytical Cookies. The website http://https://ijump.es/ uses analytical cookies from Google Analytics (1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, California, CA 94043, United States). These cookies do not collect personal information that identifies a visitor. All information collected by these cookies is aggregated and therefore anonymous. It is used solely to improve site functionality.
You can find more information about Google Analytics cookies at:
To prevent the use of Google Analytics in relation to your use of http://https://ijump.es/, you can download and install the browser add-on available through this link:
- Cookie Configuration. Users can block cookies through browser configuration settings or configure their browser to notify them when a server wants to save a cookie.
- If you use Microsoft Internet Explorer, you will find this option in the Tools > Internet Options > Privacy > Settings menu. For more information, visit http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/
- If you use Firefox, you will find this option in the Tools > Options > Privacy > Cookies menu. For more information, visit http://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- If you use Chrome, go to the Settings > Advanced Settings > Privacy section. For more information, visit https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=en
- If you use Opera, you can configure the browser in the Security and Privacy option. For more information, visit http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/en/cookies.html
- If you use Safari, you will find this option in the Preferences/Privacy menu. For more information, visit http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=en_US