The following are the terms and conditions of iJump. For the purposes of this document, “iJump” is known as Wind and Wings Sun Trip S.L.(CIF B01797828). iJump is the seller of all tandem skydives and other ancillary items, including but not limited to certificates, photographs, videos, and merchandise. All dealings with iJump will be on these Terms of Trade unless otherwise agreed in writing with iJump.
- Booking Terms and Conditions: At the time of booking, the validity of various package offers should be confirmed as iJump reserves the right to make changes without notice. All bookings are given an ‘Arrival/Check in’ time only. Please note this is not a ‘skydive’ time. Whilst iJump endeavours to complete an individual’s tandem skydive within 4 hours of arrival, iJump advises you to arrive with no time constraints – you should plan for this to be a whole day’s activity. As safety is iJump’s main concern, factors such as wind, cloud, rain, thermal turbulence etc. and other factors such as air traffic can affect the time it takes to complete your skydive activity. During weather hold periods, the weather can change for better or worse in minutes, and you will be unable to skydive unless you are at iJump’s Drop Zone. Weather conditions and other unforeseen circumstances can also require iJump to alter the altitude of the skydive. As aircraft are mechanical and periodically become unavailable, iJump reserves the right to change the aircraft type without notice. On occasion, these aircraft changes and/or Air Traffic Control (ATC) may require iJump to change the required altitude and/or the number of participants in a plane. Further, iJump reserves the right to reschedule your skydive. Discount coupons are valid only for direct bookings with iJump as specifically stated on advertisement. Booking agents are not obliged to accept discount coupons. All bookings are final, no refunds are given unless specified on the cancellation policy.
- Booking Changes/Cancellation Policy: Booking payments are per person (individual). Booking payments are non-refundable but are transferable. To change your booking to a different date and time, iJump requires 48 hours notice or your booking payment(s) will be void. Rebooking your skydive without 48 hours notice will incur a 50€ rebooking fee. Failure to turn up at the ‘check-in’ time will result in a 100% cancellation fee. Failure to go through with your skydive will forfeit your jump, no refunds will be given. All bookings are final, no refunds are given for change of mind or change of experience to a lesser value. You must not have consumed any drugs or alcohol within the eight hours preceding your skydive. It is prohibited to skydive under the influence of drugs or alcohol, if you show up to your appointment under the influence of drugs or alcohol you can not skydive and no refunds will be given. If your skydive is cancelled due to weather, your payments will remain valid for a period of 12 months from the original booking date and you will need to rebook and jump within that time period on an alternative date suitable to you. For customers who are not residents of the Canary Islands: if an iJump staff member cancels your skydive due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances and you cannot rebook your jump for another date before leaving the Canary Islands, a refund of 100 % will be issued.
- Group Booking Policy: If there is more than one person tandem skydiving it is the group organiser’s responsibility to ensure everyone in the group understands and accepts the iJump Terms and Conditions. Group booking organisers must assist iJump by providing a group organiser contact and organising individuals who wish to tandem skydive together. Last minute additions to group bookings are required to pay their deposit prior to arrival at the Drop Zone. Those arriving at the Drop Zone without a deposit will have to wait until the conclusion of the day’s bookings before tandem skydiving. While iJump endeavours to keep groups in the same load, iJump does reserve the right to change group configurations where necessary due to operational requirements. No refunds will be made available where iJump changes your group configuration.
- Gift Vouchers Policy: Vouchers are non-refundable, not redeemable for cash, but are transferable. The Purchaser must advise iJump in order to transfer a gift voucher. Gift vouchers purchased directly through iJump will expire 2 years after purchase. Gift Voucher extensions are available for €50 for a 3 month extension. Failure to show on your scheduled date and time will render your voucher invalid. Treat your voucher like cash and take care not to lose it. Remember to present your voucher on arrival to check-in as without it, you are unable to skydive. Lost or stolen gift vouchers are non-refundable and no replacements are available. Where the cost of your experience is greater than the value of your voucher, you will be required to pay the difference. Where the cost of your experience is less than the value of your voucher you will not be entitled to a cash refund. When booking an Adventure Package, purchasers must also agree to the terms and conditions of the relevant partner suppliers which can be obtained by contacting these suppliers directly.
- Video and Photo Terms and Conditions: Videos and photographs purchased through iJump remain the copyright of iJump and iJump owns and retains the right to the footage and photographs. Such footage may be used by iJump for reproduction for commercial and marketing purposes and may only be used or reproduced by the purchaser or recipient for private or domestic purposes and must not be used for any commercial purpose, including promotion of any supplier or any supplier’s products or services without iJump’s prior permission. Should you not want any of your footage or photographs uploaded to iJump social media platforms, or website, or used in company marketing, it is your responsibility to advise manifest prior to your jump. Please be advised that should there be any technical issues relating to camera/dubbing equipment, no full refunds can be made for the individual skydive as the value of the filming can be identified separated than the value of the skydive. If we are unable to provide you with the skydive video or photo product due to technical issues a refund for the video or photo product purchased will be issued. If only a portion of your video or photo product fails you will be issued with a refund for the balance of the amount paid less the value of the product actually received. Videos purchased through iJump will be tested on the day of your tandem skydive. Videos are available to all purchasers for viewing on that same day, should you wish to view it. Your acceptance of it on the day will be deemed as your approval of the video being in full working order. No refunds will be made available after your departure from our offices/premises for those videos that are considered not to be in full working order. Whilst it is not mandatory to book a video or photographs it is advisable, as on some occasions a late change of mind may result in disappointment.
- Security Policy: When purchasing from iJump your financial details are passed through Stripe, a secure server using the latest TSL encryption technology and is certified to PCI Service Provider Level 1, which is the most stringent level of certification available in the payments industry. For more information regarding your data protection you can visit https://stripe.com/en-es/privacy. If you have any questions regarding our security policy, please contact iJump on firstname.lastname@example.org
- On the Day: Whilst we endeavour to keep spectators informed about the landing locations of skydive participants, our priority is ensuring the safety of participants. iJump utilises multiple landing sites at each of its locations. The location of the landing area for each parachute drop may vary depending on weather conditions, with the focus being on customer safety. Refunds or compensation will not be made available if a spectator does not witness a landing.
- Acceptance of these Terms and Conditions: Be advised that once received by iJump it serves as authorisation of your payment and acceptance of the terms and conditions stated. You also agree to further indemnify iJump, its associate companies, directors and associates against any risk or action related to your participation in your skydive. It is the booking organiser’s responsibility to ensure the person who is undertaking the activity understands and accepts the iJump Terms and Conditions.
- Tandem Skydive Requirements: All paperwork, safety briefing and gear-up must be completed. All participants are subject to a Tandem Master assessment. Medical conditions which could affect your safety should be discussed with your doctor prior to your booking. No alcohol or “recreational” drugs are to be taken for at least 8 hours prior to arrival. Skydiving under the influence of alcohol and/or drugs is prohibited. Please advise iJump if you are taking prescription medication. During the activity it is forbidden to carry your own camera or other loose objects such as keys, telephones, etc. The minimum age is 10 years old and all minors must have a legal guardian present on the day of the tandem skydive. All participants will be weighed at check-in and if the weight is 90kg or above will incur a surcharge of 50€ (inclusive of IGIC). 105kg is the total weight limit, subject to Tandem Master assessment.